The narrative: The virus that caused the COVID-19 pandemic was naturally occurring and policymakers and the medical establishment acted only out of concern for our health. The truth: Still largely unknown at this point, but there are growing reasons to believe that it’s not even remotely related to the narrative.
Almost every day the Story of COVID unravels, and we learn how much of it was a yarn used to tie us up in knots. Of all the narrative-changing reports that have surfaced, none illustrates this more than a weekend London Telegraph story, which reveals that former British Health Secretary Matt Hancock wanted to “deploy” a new COVID variant to “frighten the pants” off of “everyone with the new strain.”
We’re told that Hancock was discussing with an adviser the possibility that London Mayor Sadiq Khan would not be inclined to force harsh restrictions on Londoners over the 2020 Christmas season. Something, it seems, had to be done about this.
Adviser: “Rather than doing too much forward signaling, we can roll pitch with the new strain.”
Hancock: “We frighten the pants of everyone with the new strain.”
Adviser: “Yep, that’s what will get proper behavior change.”
Hancock: “When do we deploy the new variant?”
Turns out that it was the next day that Hancock announced there was a new strain on the loose.
There is a great deal to unbundle here. The public, not just in Great Britain but over the entire world, deserves to know if:
- Government authorities were prepping us for climate lockdowns or some other restrictions?
- What does “deploy” mean? That authorities had control over the virus and could manipulate it at will, or were Hancock and his adviser merely suggesting they overplay the seriousness of the new variant to terrify people? (Never let a good crisis go to waste.)
- Since it’s clear they knew the variant was in circulation, was the delay in announcing its existence an effort to milk it for as much as they could get out of it?
It’s deeply unethical for a government official to suggest that the public needs to be scared by the deployment of a new variant of a virus. It is also cruel and inhumane. And this happened in an ostensibly free and advanced society. Is there any reason to think those in power elsewhere didn’t employ the similar tactics?
It’s unfortunate but true that governments everywhere and at all levels attract the type of personality that experiences a sense of satisfaction from directing and controlling the lives of others. In its worst manifestations, the urge to dictate produced human history’s most murderous monsters. In its mildest from, it gives us the nosy neighbors and community busybodies we try to avoid. The many in between had their moment as czars and czarinas who put themselves in charge of others during the COVID pandemic. They had their grounds for acting as petty, and in some instances not-so-petty, tyrants.
Economist James M. Buchanan was right. Those with their hands gripping tight levers of governments do not, as a rule, act on behalf of the people they should be representing and serving. They act on behalf of themselves, the people be damned.
— Written by the I&I Editorial Board
I don’t think there is any question that this was done intentionally.
I believe the purpose was two pronged in that it was at once a retaliation to various economic sanctions placed on Red China by President Trump, which then morphed into an experiment to see how compliant the world general population would become.
All aided by gain of function Fauci/NIH, the WHO (bought and paid for by Red China and the CDC…
The primary reason I feel it was deliberate, is because while the Chinese government halted travel outside of Wuhan into the rest of China, they continued to allow international travel out of Wuhan.
With the bootprints of a certain Bill Gates all over it.
“Was COVID A Manufactured Crisis?” Are you seriously asking? Was there a disease, yes. Was that disease manufactured? See the “Wuhan Institute of Virology” Was that disease used by Democrats for purposes other than public health? Yes. Democrats made COVID America’s first political disease.
1) April 2, 2020 “California Governor Newsom: “Yes, We Will Use Coronavirus to ‘Reimagine a Progressive Era’ There is opportunity for reimagining a progressive era as it pertains to capitalism … absolutely we see this as an opportunity to reshape the way we do business and how we govern.”
2) CARES Act passed by Congress in March, hospitals receive a 20 percent premium when seeking payment for Medicare patients who died allegedly of the coronavirus.
Aug 2, 2020 (Congressional Testimony) “House Oversight and Reform hearing. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield confirmed that there is indeed a “perverse incentive” has confirmed that, despite claims otherwise from the left, there is indeed a “perverse incentive” for hospitals to over count their coronavirus deaths by falsely attributing unrelated deaths to the virus.”
3) CDC: Prior to Sept. 1, 2021, a vaccine/vaccination was defined by the CDC as:
“The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.”
CDC: After September 1, however, a vaccine became merely a “preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.” (“produce immunity” was dropped)
4) EudraVigilance is the European Union’s (EU) database of suspected adverse drug reactions. If you go to their Home page you will see: “To consult the reports for COVID-19 vaccines, follow this link, then click on the letter ‘C’ and scroll down until “COVID-19”. Each company’s vaccine has graphs of the adverse reactions broken down by age and gender. The specific reaction and its severity is also broken down and shown. At the bottom of each summary is a number of total adverse reactions for each company’s vaccine:
PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN) 700,510
1,389,404 Adverse Reactions documented by the “European Medicines Agency”. (European Union government agency).
5) 9/13/2022 “The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has acknowledged publicly for the first time that the agency gave false information about its COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the agency’s director, said in a letter made public on Sept. 12 that the CDC did not analyze certain types of adverse event reports at all in 2021, despite the agency previously saying it started in February 2021.(see #3)
Heads need to roll, figuratively. Or maybe literally!
I have believed from the beginning of Covid that it was man manufactured first and foremost as an attempt to stop Donald Trump from being reelected. I remember listening to several commentators discussing in the fall of 2018 if there was any chance of Trump losing re-election, and even the more progressive members of the panel running through the list of why there wasn’t. The economy was doing great, the Obama “new normal” was dead, with lower income people benefiting for the first time in decades. Minorities were warming up to Trump, who was doing things that actually improved their lives. The world was moving toward peace, and Trump continued to deliver on his campaign promises. The panel concluded by saying that it was going to take something extraordinary to cause him to lose.
And then a world altering, one in a hundred year event occurs originating in China. It blows up the economy, ties Trump’s hands and creates an opening for Trump to lose.
Yeah, sure, a remarkable coincidence. Right
Yes, yes and yes!
World Military Games were being held in Wuhan when this was released – taking it back across the world
“Those with their hands gripping tight levers of governments do not, as a rule, act on behalf of the people they should be representing and serving. They act on behalf of themselves, the people be damned.”
Even though our founders were all too aware of this and tried to prevent this thru our Constitution the weasels have managed to prove this statement timeless.